Affiliated with

Advertise Property in Bedfordshire

Studentpad and Campus Living Villages offer agents/landlords the quickest and most cost effective method of advertising their property(ies) for let in and around Bedfordshire. Studentpad helps around 1 million students search for accommodation each year. Take the first step to finding your new tenants today.

Scale of Charges

As an introductory offer for 2014 the cost of advertising properties with Student Village, University of Bedfordshire for a period of 12 months is as follows:

We are currently only accepting cash or cheque payments. Please address your cheques to the University of Bedfordshire and send them to:

Jekaterina Kohanenko
Fitzroy Court
Vicarage Street

If you would like to pay by cash please come in and see the accommodation team at either the Bedford or Luton campus.

Register Online

After registering your property online you will need to send a copy of your current gas safe certificate and your electrical certificate. You also need to provide EITHER an EPC certificate or a HMO certificate. Please upload these to the portal, email them to or post them to the address below.

Click the button to register online, it’s quick and simple!

Register by Post

Print and complete the following form and post it directly to Campus Living Villages including a copy of your current gas certificate(s) ,a copy of your electrical certificate (incl. schedule of test results), a copy of your HMO licence(s) and a copy of your EPC certificate to the address shown at the bottom of the page.
pdf-img Property Form

All forms are available in .PDF format. Adobe reader is FREE to download at

Contact Details

Melanie Cox (maternity cover until April 2021)

Address: University of Bedfordshire
Polhill Campus
MK41 9EA

Please note that Advertising Terms & Conditions apply to any contract to advertise your property and that by completing and submitting your details, it will be deemed that you have read and accepted those conditions.

Please Wait...